Saturday, January 12, 2013

Apartment Life....What's in my Kitchen

Since moving into a new place, I've had fun experiencing the little things that come with. It's like designing your life, and I love designing. There were so many things to buy and still so many more to go.

The kitchen is where I start my day. I do some reading or some pinning on pinterest. Things to get me inspired and pupped for the day. Like any other caffeine addict, I also start my day with some fresh brewed coffee or tea.

I'm in love with my Keurig. Such a great house warming gift from my grandmother It's perfect for just my fiance and I. Now I'm all stocked up on k cups after Christmas, thanks to my Mamma! :)


Nightmare Before Christmas Decor in the kitchen. The bottle of wine in the back was a celebratory bottle we drank our first night in our new place. 

This pic reminds me of some to-dos!
1. organize recipes
2. print photos for frames
3. buy a wine rack
 
The card on top if our holiday card for 2012 from tinyprints. I love their stationary.

My Oogie Boogie Cookie Jar...


Have a great Day!


1 comment:

  1. I love how festive you are with your decorations! Cute holiday card too!!!

    -shark
    sharksbitesoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete