Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ramen Republic

 Today I wanted to share with you a great place to eat. It's a small place that offers giant bowls of noodles and brothy goodness. It's a great place for lunch or dinner and is also fairly inexpensive. Only $6 for a giant bowl that easily gets me 3 meals (makes great leftovers too).
I ordered the "Udon Republic" dish and added chicken. It's a little spicy but I add extra spiciness. The udon noodles are thicker than the ramen noodles. I tend to be a fan of thick noodles like fettuccine and bow tie. 
I took home a ton of let overs and got 2 extra lunches out of it. Its perfect to just reheat in the microwave.

If you check this place out I recommend the "Bobba" drink for dessert in Taro flavor. It's like a buttery flavor with almost a coconut finish. At the bottom are tapioca balls. I don't have a picture to show you. They were all out the night I went :(

I love trying new things and new places. Hope you guys have one near you! If you do, give it a try!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum that looks amazing! I'll have to try it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete